Okubote olofofo: for news, entertainment, fashion, sports, event, touching stories and Nigeria school info..

Tuesday 19 July 2016


Police Inspector Rapes 15 - Year- Old
Girl , SS 1 Student At Gunpoint ,
Family Seeks Justice
Share to Facebook
The victim
July 19, 2016 – Randy Akwa Ibom Police
Inspector Allegedly Raped SS1 Student
Returning From Church At Gunpoint
SS1 Student, 15-Year-Old Girl Raped By Police
Inspector In Akwa Ibom State Cries Out For
Justice
15-year-old Mary Udo’s family members in
Mkpat Enin LGA of Akwa Ibom State have
accused a police inspector attached to Mkpat
Enin division of raping their 15 year old
daughter at gunpoint.
The SS1 pupil narrated her ordeal during her
family visit to The Nation office in Uyo today.
In her words:
“I was coming from church in Ikot Abasi
Akpan last Thursday when police stopped me.
The Inspector ordered me to step aside and
took me to the dark portion of the road.
The policeman forcefully ran his fingers
through my breasts and asked me why my
breasts are this big. After he had forced me to
remove my clothes, he ordered me to lie down
and open my legs. And what I noticed was
that he brought out his penis and inserted it
into my vagina. As he was romping over me,
he forbade me crying as he threatened to
shoot me if I should open my mouth.
“But when I could not bear the pains any
longer as blood was running out of my private
part, he quickly took me into the vehicle and
drove to the station, where he detained me
from Thursday till Saturday. It was my uncle,
Dr. Ime Stephen that came from Abuja and
bailed me out with N10,000.”
She said her mother left her dad when she
was a toddler.
Her uncle said her father has been paralyzed
since the day he fell from the top of a palm
tree.
Akwa Ibom Police Commissioner Murtala
Mani said the force had commenced
investigation into the case.
     SOURCE: nigergists.com
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

recent comment