Okubote olofofo: for news, entertainment, fashion, sports, event, touching stories and Nigeria school info..

Friday 22 July 2016

Mide Martins & Afeez Owo’s First Daughter Graduates From Secondary School

The first daughter of Yoruba actress,
Mide Martins and her husband,Afeez
Owo, graduated from secondary school
yesterday and the proud parents were
there to support their daughter on her
big day. An elated Mide took to
Instagram to gush over her baby girl on
the achievement of a milestone. She
 wrote

:
From Kindergarten-Final Year ….
wrote:
My Princess
Graduates & Moves To The Next Level… How
Can I Thank You Enough My Creator?… Thank
You Lord For The Journey So Far… Thank You
Jehovah For The Privilege To Witness This
Beautiful Day…
Thank You My God For The Life Of This Angel
Beautiful Angel So Far… You Have Been So
Marvelous To Us… Thank You For Watching
Over Her My Lord… Only You I will Praise
Forever…. Ese Baba Mi… Congratulations
Omotolani Mi… You Shall Continue To Grow In
Wisdom , Knowledge & Understanding… You
Shall Excel In Life My Darling….The Sky Is Just
Your Starting Point My Princess…. Mummy
Loves You Endlessly
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

recent comment