Okubote olofofo: for news, entertainment, fashion, sports, event, touching stories and Nigeria school info..

Sunday 10 July 2016

2 face Idibia Urges Nigerian Youths To See Him As A Role Model

July 10, 2016 – 2Baba Urges Nigerian Youths
To See Him As A Role Model
In a recent interview with CNBC Africa, the
Afro pop legend claimed that many Nigerians
who see him as role model have achieved
success by following his way of life.
This is what the father of six said in the
interview:

“I have heard people say that I have

mentored them, I would like to say that I am

just doing my own thing and I am trying to

grow and if you see the positive ways that I

am following, follow it. “I’m human, many

things take place in people’s lives so I want

them to follow my example.”

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

recent comment